Our Company collects the following data:
Personal identification information:
- First name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Your answers to company surveys
- Various events such as page visits
- Where you have made a payment, we do not store your payment information on our servers.
How we collect your data
- You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect.
- We collect data and process data when you:
- Register an account
- Send a message to our chatbot
- Visit a page
How we use your data
Our Company uses your data for the following purposes:
- Provide you with insights into what you and your team think about your company.
- Improve the relevance of notifications sent to you.
- Identify adjustments to make to our products.
- Empower your Designed Company consultant to deliver you with insights.
- We do not sell your individual data. We sometimes produce research reports based on aggregated, anonymised user data.
- If you subscribe to the paying version of the application, our company may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies and fraud detection services to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- Our Company may, on occasion, decide to send you relevant information inside and outside the application about products and services of ours that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
How we store your data
- Our Company securely stores part of your data with MongoDB Inc in Paris, France. We also store some of your data with Google Inc, in St Ghislain, Belgium.
- During conversations and interactions, your data is processed on our application servers, hosted by Heroku, a Salesforce Inc company with data transiting through the European Union.
- Emails are sent via Mailjet SAS, a company headquartered in Paris, France and owned by Mailgun Inc
- Our Company will keep your personal data for as long as you use the application.
- Once you decide to terminate your account, any personal data, including backups, will be immediately and irrevocably destroyed
Your data protection rights under GDPR
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. To cover our reasonable costs, a fee of 10€ will be charged, payable in advance. Once your payment has been successfully processed, we will endeavour to provide your data within 5 business days
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company completely erase your personal data. Exercise of this right will also effect any backups and any such data will be permanently irrecoverable.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data. Depending on the nature of your request, we may instead offer you to delete and/or export your personal data if exercising your right to restrict processing would introduce an undue burden on our staff.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. Depending on the nature of your request, we may instead offer you to delete and/or export your personal data if exercising your right to restrict processing would introduce an undue burden on our staff.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request under any of the above terms, we have 5 business days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies may be used.
Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +33 7 69 86 15 71
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the European Data Protection Supervisor
Postal address: Rue Wiertz 60, B-1047 Brussels
Office address: Rue Montoyer 30, B-1000 Brussels
Telephone: +32 2 283 19 00
Name: Anya Technologies SAS
Registration Number: 884 781 733 (France)
Representative & Data Protection Officer: Mohamad El Boudi
Address: 93 Cours Berriat, Grenoble, 38100, France
Name: Webflow, Inc.
Address: 398 11th Street, 2nd Floor San Francisco, CA 94103
Name: salesforce.com France SAS
Address: 3 Avenue Octave Gérard, 75007, Paris
Contact: +33 (0)1 76 70 55 90
Name: Google Commerce Limited
Address: Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, IrelandContact: https://support.google.com/policies/contact/general_privacy_form
Name: MongoDB Cloud
Address: 3 Shelbourne Building, 3rd Floor, Crampton Avenue, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, IrelandContact: +353 (0)1 901 4654
Name: Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL
Address: 38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg